CBD Platinum Package

CBD Platinum Package

$190.00Price

This is our Platinum-level CBD package of $190

Each CBD package is incentivized with a free gift of Exotic cannabis flower, edibles, carts, or concentrates of your choice from the drop-down menu above.

 

80% of each purchase will go to administrative fees and salaries for office staff and drivers. The other 20% will go directly to a local NJ Charity of our choosing each month. We will post periodically the exact charities that your donations have gone to.

 

Thank you for your CBD purchase. Please choose the FREE INCENTIVE of your choice from the drop-down menu below.

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 7.29.04 PM.png